So, what do you think? Based on my organizational experience (and occasional human spurts of therapeutic disorganization) will I recommend that you write it all down? Hmmm, let's see...
- When you have a list of people to call
- When you have a list of people to email
- When you have seriously fallen behind
- When you are managing an extra complicated or important project
- When there is a big job to do that seems unmanageable
- When you have more than two errands to run
I admit that I create to-do lists for clients on a regular basis. I devise categories to divide each list into sub-lists based on what I know about the client in question. For one client I divide the list into tasks related to scheduling, finances, creativity, and parenting. She finds this extremely helpful. I bet you will too. But please, please give the to-do list free lifestyle a try. I am sincerely loving it.